Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Copyright & Licensing).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, or Microsoft Word document file format.
- In the reference list, the DOI number (if available) of all literature used is given.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The metadata (file details) of the submitted file has been deleted. The submitted file is anonymous. (More information: Author's Guide)
Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences [Autonómia és Felelősség Folyóirat] allows authors to retain the copyright of their papers without restrictions.
The online version of Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences [Autonómia és Felelősség Folyóirat] applies the following license terms to all publications in the journal in text form – in accordance with the principles by Creative Commons for the protection of copyright and the digital publishing of intellectual property – both in the journal’s website and in each article:
“This open access article may be used under the international license terms of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/”
- Papers published in the journal may be freely copied, distributed and presented under the following conditions:
- Indicating the name of the author and the place of original publication (Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences, year, volume number, issue number, page number).
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- The work cannot be modified, and no derivative work can be created from it.
- In the case of any distribution, the above license terms must be indicated.
- The above conditions can only be deviated from with the written permission of the author and the responsible publisher of the journal.
About the copyright of the website
The image and graphic elements of Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences [Autonómia és Felelősség Folyóirat] – according to Act 1999 LXXVI. – are legally protected by law, their use in any form beyond personal use is possible only with the prior written permission of the right holder.
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF DATA CONTROLLER
Name of the publisher of the journal: University of Pécs Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Institute of Educational Scienes
Address: H-7624 Pécs, Ifjúság útja 6. Building B
Name of the data controller’s representative: Dr. Aranka Varga
This statement is continuously available on the website of the journal „Autonómia és Felelősség” [Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences] (https://journals.lib.pte.hu/index.php/arjes/index).
The privacy statement of University of Pécs Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Institute of Educational Scienes as publisher of the journal entitled „Autonómia és Felelősség” [Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences] is based on the legal background below:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- Act CXII of 2011on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information,
- Act V of 2013on the Civil Code,
- Act CXXX of 2016 on the Code of Civil Procedure.
University of Pécs Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Institute of Educational Scienes handles the data legally and fairly, and in a way that is transparent to the parties involved. The personal data provided will not be used or may be used for purposes other than those described in this statement. University of Pécs Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Institute of Educational Scienes handles only data based on voluntary consent, provided or otherwise legally disclosed by the persons concerned, and does not disclose them to third parties under any circumstances, except in the cases specified in the applicable legislation. The transfer of personal data may only take place in accordance with the relevant provisions of the relevant legislation or with the consent of the persons concerned, to the extent specified therein.
PURPOSE OF DATA MANAGEMENT
University of Pécs Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Institute of Educational Scienes handles personal data in order to publish the journal „Autonómia és Felelősség” [Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences] and operate its website.
THE PROCESS AND DURATION OF DATA HANDLING, CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The data of the authors and the partners participating in the publication of the journal are handled by Research and Training Ltd./Publikon Publishing, 7624 Pécs, Ifjúság útja 6. Building B, email@example.com . The publisher only handles personal data that is absolutely necessary and suitable for the realization of the purpose, and only handles the personal data to the extent and for the time strictly necessary for the realization of scientific communication. In the course of data handling, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR, it ensures the confidentiality of the personal data and the protection from unauthorized persons, as follows:
- Ensures the constant confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and services used to handle personal data.
- In the case of a physical or technical incident, it provides the ability to restore access to and availability of personal data fast enough.
- It regularly tests and evaluates the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures taken to guarantee the security of data handling.
- Ensures that natural persons acting under his or her control who have access to personal data may only handle such data in accordance with the instructions of the controllers, unless they are required to derogate from these by Union or Member State law. Data controllers only grant access to natural persons if they get to know and declare in writing about the knowledge and acceptance of this privacy statement.
DATA MANAGEMENT FOR AUTHORS
You are free to submit a manuscript to the journal „Autonómia és Felelősség” for publication. The manuscript will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information:
- name of the author(s) (first and last name),
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- affiliations (name and address of institution),
- ORCiD ID
By submitting a manuscript for publication, you consent to the handling and the disclosure of your personal data. The author’s personal data will then be made public via the Internet, if the publication is accepted by the editorial board. The archive issues of the journal are available free of charge at https://journals.lib.pte.hu/index.php/arjes/index, therefore, the data of the authors provided in the published publications will be made public. In addition, the author’s data of published manuscripts are passed on to service providers accepted in scientific public life, who index and share scientific publications (such as the Hungarian Scientific Bibliography, the Repository of the Library of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, the National Széchényi Library, Searchable Database of Contents of Hungarian Journals, CrossRef, ORCiD, etc.). If some of these services operate outside the European Union, we cannot be held responsible for their data protection practices. If we detect a privacy problem, we will stop the transfer, but the person concerned must take into account that the publication and data will still be available. Duration of data management: authors’ data is retained in the journal’s archive for an unlimited period of time. The author reserves the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data handling prior to withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may be initiated by the authors by e-mail sent to the Data Controller’s e-mail address.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON(S) CONCERNED WITH REGARD TO DATA HANDLING
You may request information on the handling of your personal data, request access to the personal data concerning, rectification, modification, deletion, or restriction of its handling by submitting a written request to email@example.com . At the request of the person(s) concerned, the controller provides information on the data handled by him, the purpose, legal basis, duration, name, address (registered office) and activities related to the handling of the data controller, as well as who received the data and for what purpose. The controller provides the information in a written form as soon as possible after the submission of the request, but no later than 25 days. The data controller deletes the personal data if its handling is unlawful, the person concerned requests it, the purpose of the data handling has ceased, the data storage period has expired, the deletion of the data has been ordered by law, an Act of the European Union, the authority or the court. In the above cases, the controller shall, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, take the reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform the all the controllers that the person concerned has requested them to delete the copy, duplicate of the personal data or the links to the personal data in question.