Copyright & Licensing
Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences [Autonómia és Felelősség Folyóirat] allows authors to retain the copyright of their papers without restrictions.
The online version of Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences [Autonómia és Felelősség Folyóirat] applies the following license terms to all publications in the journal in text form – in accordance with the principles by Creative Commons for the protection of copyright and the digital publishing of intellectual property – both in the journal’s website and in each article:
“This open access article may be used under the international license terms of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/”
- Papers published in the journal may be freely copied, distributed and presented under the following conditions:
- Indicating the name of the author and the place of original publication (Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences, year, volume number, issue number, page number).
- The work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- The work cannot be modified, and no derivative work can be created from it.
- In the case of any distribution, the above license terms must be indicated.
- The above conditions can only be deviated from with the written permission of the author and the responsible publisher of the journal.
About the copyright of the website
The image and graphic elements of Autonomy and Responsibility Journal of Educational Sciences [Autonómia és Felelősség Folyóirat] – according to Act 1999 LXXVI. – are legally protected by law, their use in any form beyond personal use is possible only with the prior written permission of the right holder.